Friday, February 29, 2008

Virgin To Blogging And Me..!!!

Hi guys!!! Its me.... Christopher Tai Kim Wan.... In short and cool... It can be C to the T.. K to the W... HaHa... Well.. This is the first time i blog... Honestly and secretly... Dont tell my mom... I was virgin to this and now im not anymore... Wooo hooo... HaHa.. Lets not talk about this anymore... HaHa.. Okay.. Im living in Australia now... which is of course for my studies... So.. I thought of making this blog so that my friends and family will know wat im actually doing here!!! And and and before i forget... So i can keep in touch with you guys who is reading this... Cheers... HeHe... Dont worry dont worry...I know you guys are eager to see my handsome face... Ill show you now... BEWARE!!!!

This is me..... Before..

This is also me... After some haircut..

This must be me now in Sydney,Australia!!!!(OOPS!! Abit too excited when i just arrived..HeHe)

So... Tell me... Which of me you prefer...?? Dont worry.. Im not trying to do business here... HaHa... I just need some opinion.. HeHe...Oh Oh... I almost forget... There is one more choice guys... Its the future of me... Here it goes....

Taaa daaaa... This is me in future..

So...Wats your choice..?? HaHa..

No comments: