Saturday, March 1, 2008

Journey To Sydney..

Hi... Here is a lil bit story of how i came to Sydney.. HeHe.. Im suppose to be here earlier which is 25th of January... But thanks to my college... Its been delayed till the 24th of February.... Yes its one month... Gosh... It sucks cause i have done everything like meeting up with my friends.. Dinner with my whole big family... And also.. Im well prepared to come... HeHe... And this is how prepared i am...

Am i prepared..?? HeHe

In the whole month we just did some studies in Bangsar my college's main office.... Its a good news in a "way" cause i get to celebrate "Tung Tung Chiang"... It simply mean Chinese New Year.. HeHe.. And guess wat.. Im gettin richer after Chinese New Year... HeHe.. Here are some pictures of my Chinese New Year... Some!!! Not too many for my own safety..!! HeHe

On the way to my aunt's house which everyone is there.. This is "chor satu"..

Two CINAmans testing food.. Want some..?? HeHe

SHHH.... I gambled too.. No win no lose still neutral... But at last...Im here now... After all the hard times and good times...

No comments: