Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Real House Im Staying...

Actually... On the last post.... That house wasnt the house im staying in now... If you fall for it... Ill just have to say..... HAPPY APRIL FOOL...!! HaHa... This is actually the house im staying in... Compare it to the previous post house...

Entrance to the houses...

The houses.. Much smaller rite..??

The third house is where im staying... The house from my previous post is from my friend's aunty's house's area.. Its really nice there... And its freaking big the houses plus big land.. Anyways... Ill introduce you to "my house"...

Welcome to unit 14..

This is the front door... Main entrance... Where we go out from and in to the house... HaHa...

Living room..

This is where i watch tv... The tv shows nice movies every weekend... HaHa.. But no football match and no MTV or channel V... Sigh... There is something like Astro which is Foxtel.. Foxtel shows football match and all... But "my house" dont have it...

Laundry room..

This is where all the washing happens... No magic here... Sorry... HaHa.. For your information.. There is a toilet bowl by the side of the picture/the laundry room.. You cannot see it in the picture... Its under the boxes... But its really weird for me to have a toilet bowl in there... HaHa..

Kitchen..

Dining place...

This is where we cook our good foods and eat.. And also the study table because my room doesnt have any table...

Small area leading to the "land"...

The "land"..

No football here Kien.. Its too small.. HaHa... This is where we hang our clothes... Saw the white thing there...?? Thats the hanging thing.. Or whatever it is called... Now... Lets head up to the second floor... Follow me up to the stairs... Step by step...

Be carefull..

In second floor there is only like 3 rooms and two toilet... One of the room have its own toilet...

Toilet angle 1..

Toilet angle 2...

Toilet angle 3..

This is the toilet i use... Where i sing all my favourite songs... And finally ill show you my room... Its abit messy in my room now because we just got in here not long ago when i took the pictures.. HeHe.. Sorry...

The bed... Im sleeping below...

Small CC.. And thats my roommate...

The closet... My roommate again..

Phew... At last... Thats "my house"... Its not a bad house after all... HeHe.. Now let make some money... Lets start an auction to sell this house.. I believe i have shown you enough detail of the house.... So there is no need to ask any question just bid the price.. MATE.. HeHe..

No comments: