Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Bad Journey..

Oh gosh... For a moment i thought i cant log in to my blog anymore... Cant log in means no update... Phew... Luckily i tried to verify my email address again and now i can log in... Wooo Hooo... Anyways... On the second day after i arrived in Sydney... I went to my brothers friend house.. Jonathan to grab stuffs that my brother brought for me when he came to Sydney... My brother is suppose to pass it to me himself when he was here in Sydney but my flight to here got postpone... Great rite..?? To go to Jonathan's house.. I need to take a bus ride around 40 minutes to the train station... Then train ride around 40 minutes to city... Then walk around 20 minutes to Jonathan's house... So... 40+40+20=100 minutes... The journey begins..

The bus ride... 40 minutes..

The train ride.. 40 minutes..

The walk.. 20 minutes...

Destination in 1 hour 40 minutes...

Well after i get all those stuffs... And some drink in Jonathan's house... We start our journey back again... This time is starts with the walk... The train ride.. Then the bus ride... During the walk... Guess what... It started to rain really heavy... We ran all the way to the train stations with the stuffs we got... This are the stuffs... Stuffs inside are heater..stationary..plates and many more... HeHe.. Luckily my friends came along... If not i dont know what will happen to me.. HeHe..

Look.. Its raining...

The beg makes me look like im from China running away from home... HaHa.. Those common China mans begs.. HaHa.. Anyways.. Here comes the train ride... We waited there for 60 minutes just for the train to come because there is something wrong with the rail track due to heavy rain.. Then during the train ride.. We stoped quite a few times in the middle of the rail track.. This made the train ride 60 minutes... When we reach Bankstown train station which is my place... Its dark already.. If im not mistaken its around 8 30 p.m that time... And there is no more bus service... Its empty...

Sigh...

WIth no choice left... We have to take a taxi ride home.. Plan ruined... Sigh.. Taxi ride is around 30 minutes... This journey back took us 20+60+60+30=170 minutes.. Journey was suppose to be 200 minutes... But with all this obstacles... HeHe... Its 270 minutes... Its really a bad second day in Sydney..

No comments: