Saturday, August 16, 2008

Party Sje2

Party..??? HeHe... Yeaps.. We the Malaysian gang had a parrrrty quite some time ago.. Its just a party for nothing... So we call it... Party Sje2.. It means... Party Saja Saja... HaHaHa.. This is some of malay short forms... I learn alot of malay here.. I speak malay so much more than when i speak in high school... But i think i dont speak malay at all in my high school except with teachers and during football... HeHe... Anyway.. This is a very different party for me... Its because there is one really special rule.. Which is.. Each of us have to bring our own food to be barbequed.. HaHaHa.. Felt so weird... HaHaHa... But we did have fun.. So i think we forgotten about the weirdness... HeHe...

The Malaysian gang..!!!

The food table...

I dont think my food was there.. But yea... It was quite a sad for me because i think i only have like 5 chicken drumsticks.. And i have to share it with my roommate because he dont even have one... Being a kind me.. HeHeHe... Luckily i still have some potatoes.. And my friends were being kind also.. They did spare me some dogs.. HeHe..

Having fun playing the super fake guitar..

Busy preparing....

Foods...!! HeHe..

Hamzah.. Notice him..??

Have a look again in all the pictures above and see where is Hamzah... I think i can hire him to help me barbeque next time.. He just loves to do the job... HaHaHa... Its amazing that we actually have a really small "dance floor"... HaHa.. My friends were just dancing there for fun.. Trying to act like someone..

The dancer..

It was a nice party we had.. HeHe.. Had fun... And amazingly.... I was really full... HeHe..

KLIFA gang... HeHe..

No comments: