Monday, August 4, 2008

Yummy Delicious Food..

Have you all ever felt that whatever you eat at home is damn bored.. Its like.. "Oh gosh... Same dish"... 'Oh gosh... Nothing new".... Okay... I admit i did felt that way sometimes.. HeHe.. Its like when my mom asked me what i want to eat.. I will need to take a long time to answer her what i want to eat because i cant think of anything i want to eat.. HeHeHe... Here are some of the nice dish my mom cook...

Some baby vege and fried garlic..

Steam or fried prawns.. YUMMMM!!!

Oh gosh.. Those foods are damn good.. Im missing it... Sorry to make you drool... HeHeHe.. Sigh.. But when i came here to Australia.. Everything changed... I cant eat food like those in the pictures... When im here.. I have to learn to cook for myself.. HeHe... I have to think of what to cook... How much to cook... What to buy.. How to keep the foods... Alot of stuffs to think... Well.. This is what foods i came out with...

Instant macaroni and cheese..

Yau ci tak fried rice.. HeHe..

Butter chicken it says..

Soy sauce chicken.. Onion eggs... And hidden mickey..

This are the foods i cooked... But there is more of course.. Will post about those some other time.. HeHe.. I did not really actually cook all of them.. I cheated by buying those sauce packets.. But i do know how to cook some because my mom thought me how how to cook before i came here.. Apparently.. The foods i cook is not that bad... Can be eaten... HeHe.. Now i finally understand how does my mom feels when she need to cook for us everytime... Its not easy my friends... So we have to 'Hormat.... Hormat ke ibu... Hormat.... 1... 2... 1'... Eventhough its something you dont like.. Eat it... HeHe... Its sad that sometimes i really really dont know what the hell to cook... Or if im out of groceries... Or lazy... With no choice left... I have to eat this for dinner...

Sob sob.. Guess what it is yourself..

HaHaHaHaHa.. Dont worry.. I only did this once.. HeHeHe...

No comments: