Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Almost A Malay..

I have been hanging alot with my malay friends... I think my malay has gotten alot fasih too.. HeHe... Those malay friends are from my college and they are my seniors... So yea... As you know.. Its going to be Hari Raya soon which is tomorrow.. So ill wish the malays Selamat Hari Raya.. HeHe...

Happy Raya-ing...

The other day i tried fasting.. They have been asking me to do so but i dint untill that day.. Not just not eating food but also no drinks man... Oh my gosh.. Its like the longest day i have ever had... HaHaHa... The food part is not that bad just that my stomach keeps talking to me... Telling me... "I want food.!!" HaHaHa.. The drinking part is the worst.. I felt so so thirsty man... My breath was like stinks and i dint really dare to talk anyone much... I dont know how they do it man seriously.... Went to play football on that day too... Making things worst for me but not for them... HeHe..

After all this training... I think i can put my name as Mohammad Christopher now... HaHaHaHaHaHa...

No comments: