Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Curly Hair..

If you dont know me... Ill tell you what is so unique with my hair.. HeHeHe... Its one of a kind in my family... My hair is curly.. My brothers and my parents doesnt have curly hair like mine... Im not sure why but what i know is im not adopted.. HeHe...

The longest i have ever kept... Ignore the post please.. HeHe..

People normally thinks that i perm my hair... I remember there was once.. When i was alot younger... My uncle asked me.. "Did you perm your hair..?"... I just kept on laughing... Not because he asked me that question.. Its because i thought he said... "Did you sperm your hair..?"... HaHaHaHaHaHa.... Some people cant even recognize me with this long and curly hair... HaHa.. When im here... I kept my hair till its quite long too... I was too lazy to cut and my college here dont even care.. HeHe.. So when my cousin was here in Sydney.. We did have some fun with my hair...

Blur case wolverine style...

Lion style...

Not bad huh... Curly but fun to play with... Guess what.. We did straighten my hair also.. HaHaHaHa...

Emo style

Guitar teacher style... HaHaHaHa...

I felt that my head was so light with the hair straighten.. HeHe... Right now im back to short and slightly curly... No more fun.... HeHeHe...

No comments: