Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mouse Hunt...

Im sure some of you heard of mouse hunt game from facebook... I have friends who are really soooo into it.. Play like everyday.. Every 15 mins sound the horn.... But anyway.. There is nothing to do with the facebook mousehunt which is fake.. Hahahaha..

I play the real thing baby... Not facebook mousehunt.. Hahaha...

They are kinda cute right.. But then annoying... Hahah..

During my stay in Australia.. I seriously dont know why there is so many mice in my house... There are like 4 to 5 of them all together we cought.. Hahahaha.. It was just during that period but... Spiced up my stay there.. Hehe...

Just so you know.. In facebook... You will have to buy the trap or baits or whatever you need... For the real thing.. Here is what you need...

Trap = My Australia house..
Bait = Eventually they come so you dont need them...
Items = Brooms... Sofas.. Boxes.. Shoes...

And the most important and special thing is a helper... Which is my cat in Australia... Hahaha.. Si Tompok i named it.... Here are some of her actions... Its a her by the way... No balls... Haha..

Action 1..

Action 2..

Action 3...

Si Tompok really helps alot with catching the them... We will just let her in and she will do the job... Hehehe... She is damn pro as well... This is the first time ive seen a cat catching a mice and i dont know what is she did with it... Playing maybe... But the next thing i know... The mice is dead...

I know its cruel but then we just had to do it... Im sorry.... Please forgive me...

But actually.... All i do during the mouse hunt was just scream and scream and scream... Hahahaha... I dint really do much.... So im innocent... Dont need to forgive me if you dont want to.. Hahaha...

No comments: