Thursday, August 6, 2009

Poke Her...



Cant read my...
Cant read my..
No he cant read my..
POKER FACE!!!
She's got to love nobody..
P p p p p p p p poker face...
P p p p p p p p poker face...

Alright.. Better stop or ill start dancing.. Hahaha...

I played poker the other day the same day MU showed Malaysia what they are made of.. This was my second time playing poker since i got back... The first time was erm... During the PD trip... We just played for fun that time... Sadly i was the first one who lost all my chips....

But this time.. Hehehe.. Cant read my poker face friends.. Muahahahahaha...

Venue - Mr. Tong's house..
VICTIMS - Quite some but there was 8 players if im not mistaken..
Hours played - 2.5 i think...

My chipssss...

I want to hold them like they do in Texas... Fold em let em hit me raise it baby stay with me.. I love it...

And my poker faceeeeee......

Yeaps... I WON!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So peoples... Dont think i always dance along the song Poker face for no reason alright..... Its call motivation... If you need some poker motivation i might be able to help... Hahaha...

A lilttle gambling is fun when you're with me.. I love it..

I felt quite bad but.. So here is a message for the VICTIMS...

So sorry VICTIMS.. I dint mean to win you guys money... Spend it all on "Sha Lei Shin Mui And Dry Chilli Pan Mee (With THE slang)" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

No comments: