Tuesday, March 25, 2008

She Is Beautiful...But...Sigh...

On the day when i first arrived in Sydney... HeHe.. Thanks to my friends who is still stuck in the custom... I have some time to exercise my eyes... HeHe.. How do i exercise my eyes...?? Let me teach you... For boys... Look around you and try to spot for pretty girls... For girls... Look around you and try to spot for boys who are spotting you... And what is going to happen next.. Is up to you.. HeHe... Anyways... Yea... I was just looking around... Checking out Sydney Airport... And i saw this girl... Stun for a minute... And.... Continue... OH MY GOSH!!! She is really beautiful... I took some pictures... And lets see.. HeHe.. I acted like i was taking some random pictures but im not... Im actually aiming for her.. HeHe...

Left side of target..

Right side of target...

She is in between this two pictures... One click away.... But... Lets all have a sigh of disappointment... I dint get to take her picture... Because.... I chicken out... My bad.. But its not easy to take such a beautiful girl's picture you know.... So.. I have only seen her with my own eyes... I cant share the beautifulness with you guys.. Sorry... HeHe... But dont be so sad yet... Here is a little guide of how she look like...

Maria Digby..

She look something like her... Seriously... But i think she is better than Maria Digby.. Very very beautiful.. Just imagine... HeHe.. A great exercise for my eye on the first day here.. THANK YOU AUSTRALIA!!!!

No comments: