Friday, July 25, 2008

Froggy Fog...

There was one morning in Australia that made me went... Oh my gosh..!!! Its around 7 30 a.m... HaHa... It is something that i seldom see.. And the bad part is.... On that day i was suppose to have a flight... I will show you some pictures of how the day looks like...

On the left side is my college..

Oh...

My...

Gosh...

You did said oh my gosh too huh.. HaHa.. Yeaps.. In this kind of day.. My flight cant go on.. Dammit.. And when i wanted to cross the road on that day.. I cant even see the car coming.... HeHe.. It was that bad... If we play hide and seek.. It would be really hard to find anyone.. Everyone will be lost in the act... Luckily i dint play and im still here... HaHa... Oh.. I think it is not during winter that this happen.. If im not mistaken it is during autumn...







Ill give some information here before i continue.. HeHe.. Im sure you guys have been wondering what is the damn difference between fog and mist right... Here is your answer...

Fog - Visibility is less than 1000m
Mist - Visibility is more than 1000m

And and... They are actually clouds that form on ground level... Anyway... Those three picture is taken some other day... See the damn difference... Its totally clear... At these days i will never get lost unless my sense of direction is superbly suck.. HeHe.. It was kinda fun to encounter such days tho.. I was really excited.. Shocked.. And sad at the same time.. HaHa.. You should try it back at home.. Ill teach you how... First... Go to your bathroom... Turn the hot water tab to the maximum.. Close all the windows... Wait for a minute... And *Poof*.. You will be lost in the bathroom.. And later.. You are going to get screwed by your mom.. HaHa...

No comments: