Thursday, May 29, 2008

69..

Time for some the real Blue M... HaHaHa... The other day when i went to Bankstown.. Which is the nearest town for me... Its not really a big town so stop imaginating.. Its just like a small one.. Where it all happens.. It looks something like this..





Yeaps... Thats the nearest entertainment place for me.. I need to take a 30 minutes bus ride to there.. HeHe.. Well.. I went there just to get some groceries and look around... As well as exercising my eyes.. HeHe.. Went to this street they call the Vietnamese Street.. Gosh.. Its all Vietnamese there... The dint name the street wrongly i guess.. HeHe..

Look at the Vietnamese..!!

But well.. What is really exciting that day was... I made my 18 years old usefull... HeHeHe... I went in to this shop where its called 69...

This is Blue M you guys are thinking...

HaHa.. At first I dint really want to go in.. But then i was thinking.. Sigh.. Since i havent been in before might as well go in and have a look.. No harm... HeHeHeHeHe.. It really pop my eyes out man.. HaHaHaHa... Its really big inside.. Its like there are stairs to walk underground.. HeHe... When its big you should know what it means.. It means there is ALOT of "STUFFS"... I was abit scared when i go in but i made it out from there.. HeHe.... And this picture took alot of my guts to take it.. Appreciate it...!! HaHa..

No comments: