Friday, May 2, 2008

First Flight..

As you guys know... I came to Australia on the 25th of February 2008... And guess what.. I was told that my course is going to start at the end of March but luckily... Dont know what happen and i started my course on the 11th of March.. Here is a little prove... HeHe..

There..

Thats my student ID card.. If you can see it.. That is my flight time on the next day itself..!!! It was really a random and unusual way to start a course.. It started like... We were called by our college saying that there is some instructor who wants to see us.. So we went to see them and we talked for awhile... Then my instructor was like.. "Okay.. You are flying tomorrow".. I was like.. Okay... Im nervous and really excited at the same time.. And that is how my course started... Its weird i know i know... HeHe.. That night i was really excited and nervous... But i still have to go on the day if not i cant live my life and so do you..!! HaHa.. Tik tik tik.. Time passes and here comes the day..!!!

Thats after my flight..

My instructor..

Well... It wasnt that bad tho.. I had lots of fun... Its just a small training aircraft... Sorry no room.. HeHe... Its about an hour flight to learn about the aircraft... Nothing much but it is really fun.. I get to handle the plane and all.. When im up there.. I dont feel like the aircraft is even moving.. Its more like im just flying stationary there.. But the truth is im moving fast.. HeHe.. Luckily i dint get air sick.. I was just smilling all the way and i was really really happy.. HeHe.. Oh and thats my instructor Troy.. So this is my very very first flight after 8 months of studying... I just love it... HeHe..

No comments: