Friday, May 30, 2008

A Day To Remember..

29th May 2008.. This day brings something really really meaningful in my flying career... It can consider the most important day in my flying career... Ill let you know what i did later in this post.. First ill just explain abit about flying so you guys can get a hang of what i am going to tell you.. HeHe... Well.. There is something we have to do which is called a circuit... It is basically flying in a rectangular shape around the airport... This is how it would look like...

Ta da..

Now... As you can see.. There is four legs we have to fly... First the upwind leg... Then crosswind leg... Downwind leg... Base leg.. And then finals to land the aircraft... This circuit flying will take around 7 to 8 minutes... Circuit is really a common thing to do in flying... It is one of the procedure we have to do if we want to do some holding in some other airport... Thats about it... So now we can go flying together... HeHeHe... Okay.. Back to the day... Why this day is so meaningful to me..?? HeHe... It is so super meaningful because today is the day i did my First Solo... This means that i flew for one circuit without an instructor for my very first time in my flying career so far... Yeap... ALL ALONE!!!!

Wooo Hooo...

My smile was like that the whole day.. HeHe.. Lucky thing i wasnt nervous at all when im flying alone in fact i was really happy... I was swaying my hand on the right sit cause there were no one there... HaHaHa... But i was nervous when i was getting checked by the instructor to see whether am i safe enough to go for my First Solo.. This is my second check tho... The first time i dint get it but now i did... HeHe... And the tower congratulated me for my First Solo.... It goes something like this..

Tower : Delta Foxtrot Zulu
Me : Bankstown Ground,go ahead
Tower : Congratulations on your First Solo
Me : Thank you very much Bankstown Ground,Delta Foxtrot Zulu

I was really happy to hear that from the tower.. HeHe.. You might be wondering why Delta Foxtrot Zulu.. Well.. In flying we have all the phraseology we have to follow.. So yea...

DFZ..

This is the aircraft i flew in my First Solo.. Coincidentally i got this picture taken last time before i get my First Solo.. It might be the force between me and this aircraft.. HeHeHe... Once again... Woooooo Hoooooooo..!!!!

No comments: