Friday, May 2, 2008

Randomly Big Brother..

Hi... Its been some time... I just wanna ask for forgiveness.. Hopefully i will be forgiven.. HaHa.. Been busy studying these days.. Exam is on the 10th.. So wish me luck!! Well.. There is this show which i kinda got into now.. HeHe.. My cousin told me about this reality show before and now only i got to watch it as im in Australia now... Its like this 13 people got choosen to stay in this studio house.. And they have to stay in there for like dont know how long then every friday night there will be games for them.. Which is really interesting.. To me.. HeHe..

This is it..

Feel free to check it out www.bigbrother.com.au.... I still dont really know about this whole show yet tho.. It just started like on Monday.. Im still geting to know this show like how i know new girls.. HaHaHa... Go and check it yourself if you want to know more.!!

No comments: