Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Iron Man..!!


The truth is... Im Iron Man..!!

Ceng.. Ceng.. Ceng ceng... Da na.. Na na... Na na... Na... Na na na... (Iron Man theme cause you wont know)... HaHa... Wooo Hooo... This is my first movie in Australia... The truth is.. I watched it quite long ago.. HeHe.. Sorry for not posting again.. I will try my really freaking best to post from now onwards.. HeHe.. Anyways.. Yeaps.. I went to watch Iron Man in Bankstown.. The nearest entertainment place for me which is quite far still.. HeHeHe...

The ticket to ricket...

The cinema i went is Hoyts.. The ticket cost 15.5 AUD.. But i have a student card.. So i only bought it for 12.5 AUD... Its a free sitting cinema.. So i decided to go early before the movie even starts to get seats.. HeHe.. But guess what..?!?!? The cinema was empty... What a joke... The whole cinema.. There were only 4 peoples... Me and my friend.. And one couple.. Thats it... Consider the cinema is all MINE..!! HaHa... It was my first time in such a cinema..

Empty..

Me in my use to it pose...

The movie was really good.. Really good.. I thought of starting to collect Iron Man figures because it was dead damn cool but i turned down my thoughts... HeHe... Before the couple came.. I snapped quite some pictures.. And suddenly... I snapped this picture.... Im not sure what it is but yea... HeHe... Hmm... Might be something scary..??

Guess who...

No comments: