Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Life Savior..

As you all know now.. It is winter now... It will be ending like August i think... And yeaps.. It really mean winter.. Its like freaking cold everyday.... The temperature is like between 4 to 17.. Eventhough its not negative.. But trust me.. It is still COLD!! But luckily... My brother's heater was brought all the way from Melbourne to Sydney... Even Mr Heater travelled to Sydney to save me.. HeHe...

Mr Heater...

Its really big and it can really warm the room to like.... Warm.. HaHaHaHa... But sometimes it gets too hot tho... I have tried to burn paper with the heater but sadly it failed.. Sigh... I cant be a scientist i think.. HeHe..

Chilling...

I think when i come back to Malaysia i wont think that im in Malaysia... I will think that im in Sahara... Might bump into Matthew McConaughey.. Penelope Cruz or Steve Zahn... HaHa

No comments: