Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rocker In The House..

There was a rocker who came to crash in my house man... HaHaHa.. I can prove it man.. Look at this... Rock on..!! I was really lucky tho that i can take pictures with him.. HeHe... Backstage pass....

Rock out..!!

The rocking style..

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa... Cool huh.. He is my friend actually.. He was cutting his hair then he decided to have some fun... Oh.. He cut it at home with a shaver or whatever you call it.. HeHeHe... He dint do it himself but another friend of mine did.. HeHe.. So yea.. He was shouting around the neighbourhood like a monkey... By the way.. His name is Faeez... We were like daring him to go to college like this for just one day of fun.. But he chicken out.. HaHa.. Hmmm.. But i think if it was me.. I might do it.. For the excitement.. HaHa...

No comments: