Tuesday, July 7, 2009

2.5 Hours... PRODUCTIVE!!!!!!!!!!

Such a hectic fun 2 weeks off.. Went to PD... Catching up with humans... Resting.. Guitar hero-ing... Hehehe... Eh.. Wait.. Make it 3 weeks cause the first week of class was not really concentrated class.. Still went out alot... For TRANSFORMERS BABY.. And Ice Age 3... Hahaha..

So yesterday..... Came back from college.. Tidur then at night.... I studied for 2 and a half hours.. Shiok shiok shiok.... Autobots... Transform... To study mode... Hehe... Felt that my whole day was soooooooooooooooo productive.... HAHAHA.. Need to put in more effort from now on... Damn the takut with the exams... Really want to score 100% if i can... I dont know why but suddenly this rhyme came up to my mind... Dont laugh please...

Dealing with the wind...
Used alot from my mind..
Dealing with the slope..
100% is what i hope...

I know lame so sorry.... First time ever in my life okay...
Go belajar peoples... Hope you humans will transform to study mode also... Good luck to anyone with upcoming exams and study hard...

No comments: