Wednesday, July 22, 2009

K.L Im Back...

Wooo hooo.. Im back from Yaya Land... Hahah... It was an okay week with ups and downs... Badwords flying around from my mouth because kena scolded for nothing again... Im not going to say much about this but.. Dont want remind myself of such blardy moments.. Hahaha...

Anyhow.. Classes like EVERYDAY 8 TO 5 30..!!!! EVERYDAY!!! Wake up class... Makan.. Class.. Makan... Class... Makan.... Sleep... Class.. Till this happen..

Tertidur pulak..

During the week there i just crashed at my friends place... Cause it was only a week so who cares... It was not that bad... A townhouse with 3 tiny rooms... So yea...

The living room..

My bed for the week...

Wanted to take picture of my COLLEGE but then.... Sigh... My phone ran out of battery during the last day of college.. So sorry... But then aiya... Its just a long building with class rooms and all thats it... Nothing much hebat about it... As long as i feel like COLLEGE... Hahahaha...

Oh... Went to makan this copy of KFC.. Oh my gosh.. Sucks.. Everything they give is like "Honey.. I shrunk the food as well".. Hahaha.. Im not going to say what fast food restaurant is this... Figure out yourself...

Crap...

For your info.. Wanted to post this quite long ago but due to some noobness of mine i cant seem to get the picture right.. So yea.. Hehe..

No comments: