Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hello Goodbye.!!

Just so you know... When i was still in my war in Australia.. My brother told me some good news... He was like.. "Eh.. Guess what... Im buying PS3..!!" Hahahahaha... So yeaps... He bought a PS3 and start to bug me so much to buy a game back from Australia NO MATTER WHAT... But i did not get any... Too bad and sorry... Hehehe..

Mr. Black..

I wanted to get guitar hero world tour set when he told me that he is buying PS3.. So when i came back... Wahahahahahahahhahha... I BOUGHT IT..!!!! Not by myself but by kumpul-ing duit from everyone... Hehehe... I bought the whole set which comes with.... The game... The drum set... Guitar.. And a mic... THIS IS SUPER FUN MADNESS OWNAGE AND ORGASMIC!!!! Played it like so mad... Hahaha..

The game..

The drum set...

The guitar A.K.A the sad one...

Realise how the guitar is all nicely packed in the picture....?? Why did i say the guitar is the sad one..?? Sigh sigh... After 12 days I bought it... And rocking for the whole 12 days every single time im at home without fail...!!! Till i became like a rockstar.. Believe it...

The guitar spoilt... Cant strum it downward anymore.. Only can strum upwards... Sigh sigh.. So now its under repair.. Hopefully it will be back SOON.. Like please... SOON!! That dude told me like 2 3 weeks depending.... RIght now i can only play the drum and mic.. Which is still.... SHIOK!! Hahaha...

Oh... This is how my friend look like before he owns guitar hero and after he owns guitar hero... HAHAHAHAHAHA... Just be prepared.. Cause what you see now is not what you normally see... It might be abit disturbing i think... And.. Err... You have to see it at your own risk.. So slowly scroll down... Take a deep breath....










Scroll..


















Sloooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......

















I said..........















THE NERD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

THE ROCKSTAR!!!

ROCK ON PEOPLE!!! Hahaha.. Want his number.???? Hahaha

No comments: