Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fill In The Blanks....

Its been a really tiring days for me ever since got back from Australia... I got back on the 7th May and guess what.. On the 1st of June i started my class d... Its only for 2 weeks but.. Then hols.. Then 2 weeks again.. Dont ask.. I know its weird.. Cause i do think its weird.. Hehe...

It was like a routine for me everyday after i started class..!!!

0550am = Wake up.. Get ready... Makan..
0650am = Start my journey to college to avoid peanut butter jam...
0800am = Class starts..
0100pm = Finish class.. And drive home to makan lunch..
0200pm = SLEEP!!!!
0700pm = Dinner...
0830pm = Study....
1030pm = Takei with my brother if not check my mails and all...
1200pm = SLEEP!!!

Trust me.. Its been like that for the whole first two weeks... And everyday ill be complaining to my mom..

"Eh ma.... I think my now that im 20 years old.. Its affecting me and i can feel the oldness d..."
"Why..??"
"Cause i feel so super duper tired everyday.."
"Eh.. I think we got chicken ____.... You drink lar.. Since no one drinks and you feel so tired everytime..."
"Yucks... Okay lar... Hahaha.."

Chicken ____ box...

Chicken ____...

Drank it but i dont think its helping.... Still i feel.......... TIRED...... All i know that drink is damn sucky... Hehehe...

I still think that COFFEE(Wooo hooo) works better and they are much much much nicer to drink.. Haha..

No comments: