Thursday, March 6, 2008

Football..No..!!!

Most of the evening... My seniors and the indian boys from India will play football in some sporting complex near our place... Its only like 5 minutes walk to that place.. Its a very big sporting complex there.. Will blog about it later.. HeHe.. They will play like from 6 p.m till 8 or 9 p.m cause sometimes they have lights there so they can still see... HeHe... The game will be like MALAYSIA VS INDIA... HaHa.. And throught what they say.. INDIA always lose... HaHa.. The place is something like this.. Spot me if you can.. HeHe..

Fun..

More fun..

Super fun..

If you cant spot me... Dont worry.. You are not blind... You are still normal.. But if you do... There must be something else you are looking at.. HaHa.. Now you can try to figure out where am i... Sigh..

Sitting on the bench..

Thats sad... Really really sad... I can only watch but cant play.. Sometimes... Im the waterboy for them and ball picker... Sadness... Thanks to me for tersprain my knee back in Malaysia.. I have to be a waterboy and ball picker... And it really really really sucks man just to watch them play... Dear football kakis... Feel it man when you can only watch not play.. You can try it if you want...HeHe..

No comments: