Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Course Mates..

Hey guys... Its been some time since my last post... The internet now is really really slow... And its really really hard to post stuffs in here... HeHe.. Its like testing me.. HaHa... For those who stayed here before... You should know how slow and annoying it is...Sorry guys... HeHe... Well.. Ill show you my course mates... When i was writing the title... I was thinking whether should i use mates or mate... HaHa... Ill show you why this pop in my mind.. HeHe..

1.... 2..... 3...

Yes it is... This are my course mates for my batch... Its 1...2....3.... No 4... And there is nothing wrong with the picture... No one ran away from the picture too... HaHaHaHa... Anyway ill use mates cause i learn English!! HeHe.. From the left is Mithran.. Chris.. And Kumar... So yea...This is my college's friends... I spent my time is Malaysia with them when we were studying... HeHe... Thats the day when we just arrived Sydney... Its on the 25 Feb 2008... WELCOME TO SYDNEY,AUSTRALIA...

No comments: