Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Study Place..

In my college life.... In Malaysia.. I have encounter quite some weird stuffs in the places i study.. The first place i wanna present is from somewhere in Nilai.. Im not going to say where is it... Beacuse its not good..And i dont wanna go to jail... Unless you want me to.. But i still wont.. HeHe... Im naming this place 'Z'.. This is the main place im studying in... So i spent most of my time in 'Z'... Its around 45 minutes drive to 'Z' from my house.. As time goes by.. Its getting faster and faster for me to reach 'Z'.. You should know why... HeHe..

This is a huge crack found in 'Z' before i leave...

This is wat they serve in the cafeteria...(Its some donut which looks like poo)

This is the "pet" i found.. Spot it..

Some stories of this "pet"... When i first saw this i thought it was like a very small lizard/komodo dragon(im not sure wat is this)... One day i went to 'Z'... I saw this indian guy playing with this big lizard/komodo dragon which is the "pet" i found last time.. I was shocked cause its big... This "pet" was like using its tail to wack the indian guys boots and he kept smiling and playing happily with it.. HaHa.. This is the size of it..

Big huh..??

Okay... The next place i wanna show you guys is again... Somewhere in Bangsar... Im going to name this place 'X'... How i wish it was really a place with 'X' stuffs in it... HaHa... There is nothing much here just one thing.. Which i find it really funny.. HeHe.. Take a cock look at this...

Are you cock sure you can see this..??

For your information... 'X' is actually an office.. I dont really know why is this type of reminder is located in 'X' toilet.. About my study place in Australia.. I have only been there twice.. Only the office.. But i will post about it next time when i get more information of it.. HeHe..

No comments: