Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Price To Pay..

25th Feb 2008 Time 0945... I reached Sydney... When i was coming down from the plane... I pass by the business class sector and i tried the seats... which is really comfortable... Compared to the one i was in... Economy class... I dint manage to take any pictures.. Task failed... HeHe... But I have an achievement on my way down from the plane...

HeHeHe...

Familiar isnt it... I stole MAS pillow and blanket... HaHa... Please dont report to them yea.. Because i learnt my lesson already... I left my book for them... HeHe... I forgot to take my book because i was too excited stealing the pillow and blanket... Damn the pillow and blanket... HeHe... This is the book i left behind...

The Secret... HeHe..

Its like im not gaining anything... I stole the pillow and blanket but i left the book there... Gosh... I have to buy the book back here... Cause i havent even finish reading it... It cost me 25 AUD... And in the end... I cant say i stole it... I pay for the pillow and blanket... Sigh... Lucky thing is i remember to take my hand luggage... HeHe... Guys... Please dont be greedy... Like me.... HeHe..

No comments: