Thursday, October 9, 2008

FF7 CC Figures..!!!!!

Oh my gosh.. When i checked the web xl-shop... Something just blew me away.. HaHa... It was the Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core figures... Woooo Hoooo.. I love Final Fantasy 7 man... I collect most of their figures that i can afford.. HaHa.. For this... I havent play the game yet tho.... But i will definately play when i get back to Msia... HeHe... Here is a message to my brother.. HeHe..

"I will take the PSP when i get back to Msia to play Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core and you can have my DS for the moment.. Muahahahaha.."

I was actually just wondering why dint they make the other characters from the old version ones first before they make this... If they make it.. Then people can collect the whole set with all the characters... Anyways.. I know you dont really know what am i talking about.... HeHe... I will just show you how wonderful this figures are... HeHe...

Wooo Hooo...!!!

Zack..!!!

Cloud..!!!

Aerith..!!

Arent they wonderful..?? HeHe... This figures make me a poor man.. The more there is.. The poorer i get.. HaHa... Im just so excited to see this.. Call me crazy or childish i dont care.. All i know is this is great... HaHa...

No comments: