Thursday, October 16, 2008

So Man....

How do we define man as in so man...?? I might be wrong or right.. But this is just what i crapped out.. Man as is so man is man with facial hair.. HaHaHa... I tried to be so man when i was in Msia.. But failed... Cause my dad and my mom was scolding me asking me to shave the goatee off.. HaHa... I actually tried to leave it so that my sideburn would join all the way to my goatee.. But failed again... Cause it neva grow.. HeHe...

When i was here.. I tried to be so man.. Actually not really man with purposely leave facial hair.. But man cause lazy to shave... HeHe... Gatal want to see how i look like also... HaHa... My goatee was quite gila when i was here.. I think i dint shave it for like a month or so... The process goes like this... First half is lazy then the second half i want to try to leave it also.. HeHe... I was really impress of how much older i look... Looked really messy too.. HeHe..

So........

Man........

I thought i would get away from my parents with this.. But kena also.. HaHa.. When i was on skpe with them.. Firstly my mom dint notice... Then my dad came.. He was like... "What is that..?? Is that your goatee..??? Aiyo... Shave it la.. Not nice at all..." And now i have shaved it off already.. I dont like it too.. HaHa.. Im clean and younger now.. Wooo Hooo...

No comments: