Thursday, October 9, 2008

Footie..!!

Woooo Hoooo... I finally have some moment of enjoying football somehow.. HaHaHa.. As you know.. There is some problem with my knee and i cant really play football and it is really annoying.. But but but... The other day when i played... I enjoyed it quite well.... Although the same thing still happen which is my knee... This time is not so bad.. It went "krak".. And then the day after.. Its not pain.. HeHeHe... Still my friends.. I dont think i can really play much also.. Must get back to Msia and get it checked... Or else.. Ill be DOOMED!!! HeHeHe... Anyways.. I played barefooted... And this is what happen...

Not only this but kena step also..

Dint realise there were blood on my pants too.. HeHe..

Initially there was no pain.. But when i shower... Here comes the pain.. HaHa... On the day we play.. My gosh.. The wind is so freaking strong and i felt that i will be blown away anytime man... HaHa... Today.. We played too.. But this time im smarter... I borrowed boots from one of my friend... No "krak" this time cause i dint play much.. Cause i was quite scared bout my knees... When i get back.. Lets TRY to play...

No comments: