Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tiredness....

Oh my gosh... This few days i have not been sleeping much and with so many things to do... Its so freaking tired.. All the tiredness accumulate.... Almost half dead man.. HaHa... It all started from Wednesday.... You will see my schedule.. HeHe..

Wednesday...
It was Hari Raya..!! Hehehe.. Happy Hari Raya again althought its been long time d.. HeHe... Had some briefing at night cause there is some new big boss in my college... TIRED!!!!

Thursday..
Was suppose to fly today... Went to college and found out that im not flying... Sighs.... Found out that i have to do my corrections for one of the theory exam and i have to pass it up on Sunday.. Was rushing it and trying my best to figure out how to do... Doing that the whole day... TIRED!!!!

Friday...
Went to college in the morning to plan some stuffs... Still doing my corrections thingy in the afternoon... Played ps3 for quite some time... Nothing much on this day but still i slept quite late... My bad.. HeHe... Still... TIRED!!!!

Saturday..
Went to some Raya opening house thing... The whole day was out walking here and there in the city... Came back like 7 or so.. It was a really tiring day althought i got free food.. HaHa... TIRED!!!!

Sunday...
Was suppose to fly today... Woke up in the early early morning like 6 am.. Went to college.. And found out i cant fly... And the theory exam correction thiong.. My instructor dint even ask about it... HaHa... Was in college the whole day cause there is some briefing thing going on... TIRED!!!!

Monday..
Was suppose to fly today again... Woke like 6 am again and went to college and found out that i cant fly.. Gosh... Cleaned the house... Played football then followed by ps3 till quite late night.. I dint even shower when i was playing ps3... HeHe... TIRED!!!!

Tuesday...
Flew in the morning again.. So have to wake up like 6 am again... Dint finish cleaning the house so i did the other half of it... Went out for dinner with Jon and then talked to my mom till like 1 am... TIRED!!!

Finally TODAY!!!
Flew in the morning again... Woke up 6 am again... Then i finally get some good sleep when i came back from flying... I think right now im still... TIRED!!!

HaHaHaHa... For this whole week.. Everytime i fly.. I have to do some planning thingy the day before.. So imagine that.. HaHa... Actually i dint really want to wake up 6 am.. I actually wanted to wake up at like 5 am.. Cause i need to prepare some stuffs before i go flying... So everyday im like abit late in the morning.. HeHe... Well.. I hope i can get some good night sleeps from today.. AND START TO BLOG AGAIN.. HeHe...

No comments: