Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What To Eat.. What To Eat..

What to eat... What to eat.. The chicken rice shop... HaHaHaHa... I remember when last time... Whenever me and my friends are deciding what to eat... I will always sing this song.. HaHaHaHaHa... Now that im here.. I think when i go back and we start to decide what to eat... HeHe... No worries... I already have all the list in my mind.. So i dont have to sing this song anymore...

Back to the subject of this post which is... CHICKEN RICE..!!! Who does not like chicken rice... Please raise up your hand and say.. IM CRAZY... HaHa.. I am a super big fan of chicken rice.. Thinking of it makes me drool.. The yellowness of the rice.. The taste of the chicken.... Yumssssssssssssss..... Being a big fan of chicken rice and without my mom around in Australia.. I HAVE to learn how to cook chicken rice.. Which i did.. HeHeHe... Called my mom and ask her for the recipe and all... The very first time i cook.. I actually cooked two times cause my friend wanted to cook so i went to cook for him.. HeHe... And both times also not really successful... Sorry i have to pictures for the unsuccessful ones...

The perfect one..!!

Yeaps.. And i did again like dont know when.. This time is only for me and myself.. Cause the other times i cooked for a bigger portion... This one turn out to be the best.. HaHaHa... I did cook again yesterday... But it was not as great as this one... Want me to cook for you when i come back...?? HeHe.. Ill CHARGE you..!! HaHaHa... One more sedaps picture... HeHe..

Im loving it... HeHe...

No comments: